Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini writing update

I am starting to feel better about the book again. (Let's see how long that lasts.) I'm plugging away at the edits of the even chapters and I think I'm starting to see improvement.
Meanwhile, I am busy working on my "short story" which is quickly ballooning in scope and asking to become a novella, a novel, even a series of novels. The more I think about the premise and setting the more I want to keep going down the rabbit hole, but I also want to write a short story and I'm not sure how I would manage working on two novels at once in two completely different universes. I think I need to have my head checked for even considering it.
Right now I want to stay up and write but I have to go to bed. Fibromyalgia makes me turn into a pumpkin at the stroke of eleven. No witching hour for me.
With that, good night.

P.S. It's not paradise over here, though. I've got a choreographer's block the size of Greenland. Long suffering sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment