Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Talking about myself

I have just been interviewed for the first time! Olivia Kaplan at
Under the Sun Bellydance Bazaar kindly asked me to participate in her monthly interview series, and of course I said yes.
I was so enthusiastic about being interviewed that all of my answers are super long and I spent way too much time on many of them. They are my real feelings and opinions, straight from the heart, and thus ever so slightly awkward. I actually talk about performances of gender at some point and how I'd like to be a drag queen. If that's not savvy self-promotion, I don't know what is.
Some of the other dancers interviewed for her digest include Ariellah, Maria Hamer of Zafira, and Frederique; you can read their interviews at the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment